Wednesday, March 18, 2015

THE PERFECT SPRING SKIRT

I'm absolutely in love with this skirt, it is seriously my go to piece for this spring. Not only is the color and print amazing but the material has the perfect amount of stretch and there are no zippers, it just pulls right on. I love skirts that don't have zippers because then you have the option of wearing it as a high waist skirt or also pull it down and wear it on your hips. I found it to run true to size. The best part about this skirt is the price, the skirt is from KendallJane Boutique. You have to check out their store, they have the cutest clothes for the most amazing prices. KendallJane Boutique has so many tops and skirts that are on my wish list, and you better believe that I will be adding them to my closet as soon as possible. This skirt also comes in black which you can find by clicking here.

KendallJane Boutique is giving a 10% discount to all Juliet's Threads followers with code juliet10







Shoes,old: Similar
Bracelet: Here
Earrings Betsey Johnson,old: Almost Identical
Turquoise ring,old: Love this one


1 comment:

  1. Love this look! I want that skirt and the heels are perfect with it. Beautiful colors and the styling is perfect!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete