Sunday, March 22, 2015

POP OF RED

Spring is officially here, but I feel like I have still been sporting my winter black, blue and gray uniform. So, to inspire you to brighten up for the warmer days ahead, add some bright colors to your wardrobe. I know colored jeans were huge a couple of years ago but I still absolutely love them, and they are a great way to add some color and get you dressing like its Spring. I also had to add a picture of my lil guys outfit he wore the other day because I am in love with it. He looked too cute so I had to share.






 
Denim Shirt: Here
Birkenstocks: Here
 
I had to share lil mans outfit, cause I'm in love with it!
Jeans: Here
Under shirt: Old Navy(sold out) Similar
Onsie: Old Navy(sold out) Love this one  & This one
Shoes: Found these at Ross Similar here
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Love these color jeans and your boy is so handsome! :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I love your pants and sandals. Your little boy looks so handsome!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look! Love your son! His style is sooo cute.Nice big! I'm following you on GFC and Instagram.I would love if you could follow me back.
    http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The boy looking very nice. Also love the style color jeans.

    ReplyDelete