Sunday, March 29, 2015

ITS ALL ABOUT THE SHOES

This outfit was the perfect outfit for a crazy busy day. I wanted to wear something comfy because I wore this outfit for about 10 hours. We had an Easter egg hunt, a baby shower, and a birthday dinner on Saturday. When I was deciding what to wear, I went straight for my favorite pair of pants, if you don't own a pair of these you have to get one. They are from Target and are so beyond comfortable, and you can't beat the price at under $30. I like them better than a lot of my expensive jeans/pants. Since my outfit was pretty casual I wanted to add something extra by wearing some of my favorite Jeffrey Campbell shoes. In my opinion the right pair of shoes can take an outfit from ordinary to extraordinary. I never thought I would put my twins in matchy matchy things but sometimes I fall in love with something and get it for both of them. The shoes they are wearing in todays post were too cute. They both needed a pair, and I'm in love with the picture I got of their cute little toes.





 
Shirt: here
Pants: here
Shoes: Here & Similar & Similar
Bracelet:(old) Similar Style & Love this
Kiddos sandals: Here & Similar Here

12 comments:

  1. Your blog is just so awesome and beautiful! I like this post and you make a great job!
    I’ll return later to see a new one!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your booties are so cool! That last pic is perfect. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Darling,
    amazing pics and looks! I love your shoes so much!!!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with your shoes!You look beautiful.Happy weekend!
    http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay babe town, you look stunning in this outfit love the shoes. Just happened to stumble upon your blog and am diggin your style!
    XO JNESS
    jenessasheffield

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so beautiful dear.
    Love this outfit<3

    www.kelpasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoes are beautiful. I wouldn't say no to them ... Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those shoes are so cool and edgy!

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shoes! Those are so beautiful. you look so nice.

    ReplyDelete