Thursday, March 26, 2015

BLACK WINS AGAIN

I am completely obsessed with all black and always have been.  I don't know what it is about it, but it gives you such a clean look, not to mention it's so slimming. I swear whenever I'm in a rush I end up wearing all black. I don't know why but when I only have a couple minutes to decide what to wear, all black always wins.  Now don't get me wrong I absolutely love wearing color as well, especially in the spring and summer, but every time I'm in a rush to get ready I throw on all black.
I finally found the perfect shampoo for brunettes who have lightened their hair. Ever since I have lightened my ends they always go brassy a few weeks after I color my hair. I have tried every purple shampoo on the planet but it just didn't tone it like I needed it to in between my colors. Joico just came out with a color balance blue shampoo. This shampoo literally color-corrects instantly when you shampoo with it. It gets rid of those overly warm, orange tones that tend to show up in dark hair that’s been chemically lightened. The pictures today show my hair the first time I shampooed with it, and I'm hooked I love how it toned my hair and got rid of the brassy color.




 
Jeans: Here
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love this top! Have a great weekend. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog post. I love the top one. Thank for share
    lace black dress

    ReplyDelete