Tuesday, March 3, 2015

BIKER CHIC

Sometimes I love to dress with a little bit of edge, and adding a leather jacket to any outfit will definitely help you achieve an edgier look. Personally I absolutely love this look and I’m especially drawn to the style of the reinvented biker jackets, in all colors (especially black, red, and blue). I also love anything with fun zippers, I'm very drawn to the small details of clothing and accessories. If you’re looking for some inspiration for your “biker chic” style, I hope you enjoy some of the images below. Also for anyone who wears garments these tights will be a lifesaver. I have found it very hard to find dresses/skirts that I love that are the right length, so adding thick fleece lined tights allows you to wear shorter skirts and dresses while still covering up your garments.





 
Leather Jacket H&M: Almost Identical  
Dress Express(old): Similar
Gloves Target(old): Similar
Tights: Here & Similar
Boots:(old) Similar & Similar
Necklace: Similar look


5 comments:

  1. Hello sweetie!
    I'm in love with that biker! Amazing boots!
    I adore your necklace too!
    Have a nice day.
    Kisses,
    Maggie D.
    Fashion Blog Maggie Dallospedale fashion diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool! I love your jacket!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cool and edgy look! That necklace is so pretty too. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a stunning beauty and you added just the right touch of edgy!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete