Thursday, February 19, 2015

IT'S ALL ABOUT THOSE LIPS

This outfit is my all time favorite, it is 100% my style. I'm so in love with neon and this bag is perfection. I love it styled with this graphic tee, but I also think it will look amazing with an all black outfit. If you know me at all you know I have an obsession with Betsey Johnson and the lip ring I'm wearing in today's post is one of my favorite pieces of jewelry that I own, I love Betsey's jewelry. Some of her pieces are such statement pieces, I like making a lot of her stuff the focus of my entire outfit. Whether it be a handbag, a piece of jewelry, or a pair of fun heels Betsey just speaks to my fashion soul!






 
Jacket H&M(old): Almost Identical
Tee Zoe Karrsen(old): Love this lip tee
Pants:Here
Booties:Here
Handbag: Here
Bracelet:Here
Ring Betsey Johnson(old):Closest I could find & A couple here on Ebay
Sunglasses:Here

9 comments:

  1. The photos are amazing! That pop of color with the bag is so perfect. Love this edgy look. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate your comments thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. This is such a cool outfit! Did you watch Betsy Johnson when she was on DWTS? I really liked her on it...she had such a great attitude and seemed so fun!

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did watch Betsey on DWTS! I love her I really hope one day I'll be lucky enough to meet her! Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  3. Love leather and hot pink! Such an awesome shooting location too.

    Jen
    http://glamglitzandgluesticks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its my new favorite spot, I have a feeling I'll be shooting there a lot! Thanks so much for your comment!

      Delete