Sunday, February 15, 2015

CASUAL IN DENIM

I'm so excited to be back to blogging, sorry that I have missed a few weeks. I got sick right after Christmas, then my husband got sick, then the twins and then I got sick again. I'm happy to report that at the moment we are all feeling healthy, and I'm praying we stay feeling good. I think sometimes we take our health for granted until we get sick and I just want to say how grateful I am for my families good health. Today's outfit is super chill but really comfortable at the same time. I got this jacket on black Friday in 2013 and its still available so I'm thinking it must be one of their best sellers, I know I have definitely gotten a ton of wear out of it. I can't end today's post without talking about these booties, I'm obsessed with them. I ordered them in black first and after wearing them once I knew I had to have them in cream. I seriously can't stop wearing them, they are so comfortable and so cute, I even got a compliment from my doctor when I wore them and he is really smart so they must be cute (I'm a dork I know)





 
Jacket: Click here & Similar
Shirt: Similar
Booties: Here and on sale
Handbag Sam Edelman(old): Loving this for Spring
Triangle ring: Similar and loving
Necklace Lucky Brand(old): Similar

1 comment:

  1. Great casual look and I adore that jacket! So glad everyone is back feeling well. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete