Sunday, January 18, 2015

IS IT REALLY WINTER?

The weather has been so weird. I haven't even needed a coat, it seriously feels odd to not be bundling up to go outside. I started eating really clean one week ago and its getting so much easier. The first couple days were so hard and I had so many cravings but its getting easier each day. I am so in love with these sunglasses I found at Target. I have been dreaming of these Karen Walker Sunglasses, but the price tag is ridiculous. When I came across these ones I was pumped because they look pretty similar for a fraction of the price. I hope you like this outfit inspiration and have a great Monday!

 

 
Shirt: Express sold out: Similar here
Leggings: Here
Booties: here & here
Purse: Cut N Paste(old): Similar style
Sunglasses: here
Ring: Similar


4 comments:

  1. The glasses are amazing! Great find. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I love them especially the price!

      Delete
  2. Great outfit! I love the sunnies and the shirt and the bag, and everything! haha
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete