Monday, January 12, 2015

FUZZY LEOPARD

I wore this on a date with my hubby this past weekend. It was so fun to get out of the house and go to a movie. We went to Taken 3 and I loved it for the most part. The only thing that kind of bugged me was that Stuart was a different actor, I hate when they don't keep all the same actors/actresses when they make a series. I loved the twists in the movie, and thought they did an awesome job with the story line. Liam Neeson is such a bad ass, I kinda wish he was my dad! We ended our date with what we wanted to be a quick trip to Costco, but holy crap have you ever been to Costco on a Saturday? What a nightmare, parking is nearly impossible and there are just way too many people. I was so excited to wear this sweater I got it like a month ago from Forever 21, it sold out really fast so I'm glad I got it when I did because I know I will get a lot of wear out of it. I haven't really worn any of my Christmas clothes yet because I have kind of been hibernating since its been so cold, and I'm not going to lie I don't want to get the flu so me and the babes have stayed inside. Thanks for stopping by I really appreciate all the support and sweet comments!





 
Leather Jacket: Almost Identical
Pants: Here
Booties: Here
Handbag (old): Love this
Sunglasses: Here

2 comments:

  1. Love the mix of leather and leopard here! The bag is so fun too!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I am obsessed with leopard!!!

    ReplyDelete