Wednesday, December 3, 2014

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING TO STAY WARM?

Winter Fashion

1 /  2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7
 
 have to have a few coats to get me through the fall and winter. I like to change it up depending on my mood, or if I need to be more dressed up or its a casual day. I fee like everyone needs a classic neutral colored coat that can go with just about anything. Another must have for me is a leather jacket. I also have a couple fun and funky patterned coats for those days when I want to stand out a little more.  You guys might think I'm weird for having more than one winter coat, but I seriously get bored and need options. I wanted to share some of my favorite choices that I have been eyeing lately. Click the number of the coat you like and it will take you right to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment