Monday, December 15, 2014

KEEPING IT BASIC

 I have decided you can never have too many basics in your closet, I literally have tons of white and black tops and still find myself looking for more. I feel like with a great basic top you can pair it with anything on bottom and you'll look great. Then you can dress it up if you need to with your accessories. I'm so in love with this skirt and booties that I just kept this look really simple. I just have to tell you how excited I am about these shoes! I got them from Duck & Dressing on Cyber Monday for 75% off. Yes you read that right 75% off I couldn't believe they gave such an amazing discount. I'm really hoping they do this every year because I will save up just for that sale. If you haven't checked out their website you need to they have the cutest stuff.




 
Shirt: Click here
Booties:Click here also available Here
 



2 comments:

  1. That skirt is so pretty. Great color!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I appreciate all your comments so much :)

      Delete