Monday, December 22, 2014

HOLIDAY DRESS

I love the Sunday before Christmas, all the singing gets me in the holiday spirit. Don't mind my wrinkly skirt I took these pictures after church, so my little babes had been sitting on my lap. I gotta say I'm obsessed with these high waisted skirts from Express. I have 3 of them and I want more. Its comfortable, cute and I just feel so girly when I wear it. It runs true to size. I also want to get this lace shirt in more colors, its stretchy so you can move around in it comfortably. It also runs true to size, for reference I'm wearing a size small and I'm about 5'6. I have an undershirt on because the top is a see through lace. I hope everyone has a great start to their week and is done with their Christmas shopping. Thanks for stopping by.





 
undershirt: Here
Shoes: Similar here
bracelet: Similar here

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty look for the holidays! Classic and chic. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful skirt, I have been looking for a similar red midi skirt for ages ! It's so chic and you look wonderful

    Fashion and Cookies
    Win a sweater or a trendy Cape with this awesome international Oasap Giveaway !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess what... we are wearing the same look today! Except you are incredibly young and beautiful. Look at your gorgeous hair!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete