Friday, December 12, 2014

FEELING FANCY

My precious niece was blessed this past week and this is what I wore. I love any chance I get to dress up. What girl doesn't love to dress up every now and then. I feel like most of the time I'm in mom mode and dress strictly for comfort so I can chase my little ones around. I love going to church for many reasons but one of them has to be that I love to get all dolled up. Not only is this skirt fancy but its insanely comfortable and I love the way it hugs my curves, Express has the best skirts lately. I'm seriously obsessed. Thanks for stopping by I hope everyone has a great weekend.





 
Coat: click here
Shirt: (old) Similar
Skirt: click here
Shoes: Similar
ring: here
 


3 comments:

  1. Love this skirt! Great look! :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is so cute..very nice outfit

    Would you like to follow each other on gfc? Please let me know on my blog or follow me and i will follow you back:)

    Jolahogg.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete