Monday, December 29, 2014

FAVORITE PLAID

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas. The holidays are the absolute best, being able to spend time with our loved ones. This Christmas was so much fun watching my kiddos play with their new toys, I think Christmas is more fun now then when I was little, I literally could not sleep on Christmas Eve because I was so anxious for my babies to open their presents. Onto todays outfit, I'm absolutely obsessed with this coat. The bottom of the sleeves are just like gloves. I wish this coat was still available so everyone could get it because I'm so in love with it. I am absolutely still in love with these booties, I have worn them a few times now and they are so comfortable. They run true to size and the quality is above and beyond. I highly recommend these shoes, they go with everything from skirts, skinnies, flares you can wear them with everything. I hope you have a great start to your week, and thanks so much for reading.



 


 
Coat- Express: Similar/Splurge & Similar/ Save
Jeans: Here
Booties: Here & Here via Duck & Dressing
Shirt: Here

2 comments:

  1. This coat is awesome! I love this whole look! :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, I appreciate all your sweet comments :)

    ReplyDelete