Wednesday, December 10, 2014

ELBOW PATCHES

I'm obsessed with elbow patches! Whenever I see something sweaters, cardigans, tees anything with elbow patches I have to have it. Doesn't matter the color, texture anything I just love elbow patches, its a huge selling point for me. I've had this sweater for a couple of years and it still gets tons of wear because I'm so in love with the blue elbow patches. You might notice in the pictures below my hair looks a little longer, I'm wearing my Bellami clip in extensions. If you haven't heard of them before they are my favorite out of all the clip-ins I have tried. The hair is amazing quality and the customer service was awesome to work with to help me match them to my hair.




 
Sweater(old): Similar here & here
Pants: here 
Shoes: here
scarf: here
 

1 comment:

  1. Great casual sweater! So fun with the pop of blue. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete