Wednesday, December 31, 2014

COZY BASICS

I cannot believe its New Years Eve, this year has flown by. It's been a great year, I feel so blessed to have good health, and an amazing loving family. I'm so grateful for so many other things but I don't want to bore you. I cant' even wait for 2015 because we are building our dream home, its going to be absolutely amazing and I'm constantly on Pinterest looking for ideas to decorate it. I hope everyone has a very safe and fun New Years Eve. Onto today's outfit, I love wearing basic colors and adding a little pop of color or leopard of course. Whether it be with a scarf, a beanie, or my shoes. I really like the focus to be on the pop of color, so I keep the rest of my outfit pretty basic with neutral colors. I got this scarf at H&M for like $5 on sale, I love when I find fabulous little gems like this for crazy good deals! This sweater is also one of my favorite sweaters, I found this at Target last year and I still love it and wear it all the time. I swear Target has the best clothes sometimes. Its really bad every time I go grocery shopping, I always seem to wander over to the clothing section and I end up leaving with more than just the food I went in for.





 
Sweater: Target(old): Similar
Pants: Black ones here Check in store for the tan
Bracelet: Similar
Scarf from H&M(old): Similar
 

3 comments:

  1. Love this casual look and I too adore that scarf from H&M. Great find! Happy New Year Juliet!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color selection, love the scarf and the boots!
    Happy new year!!! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour palette of this outfit and the fierce touch given by the scarf.You look beautiful!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete