Monday, December 8, 2014

A TOUCH OF PINK


I'm obsessed with beanies right now, and this is such a fun beanie that gives that funky edge to a simple outfit, I need to get more colors.  Oh my goodness these black wedges.....I have been wanting them for like a year and I finally decided to pull the trigger and order them because I haven't stopped thinking about them in over a year.  I got them in brown too, they are my new favorite thing!  Not to mention they are so comfy and warm they have fur inside them which I absolutely love. They are perfect for winter. I'm serious, I could wear them all day and be just fine and that is a huge deal for me!






 
Beanie(old): this years version
Leather jacket(Juicy Couture): Similar click here & here
Shirt: Click here 
Leggings: Click here
Shoes: Click here

1 comment:

  1. Love the pop of color with this cute beanie! That jacket is hot. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete