Friday, November 14, 2014

LUCKY BLUE

Now that its snowed its officially time to bust out my leather jackets. My leather jackets are my go to jackets this time of year.  If you don't already have a leather jacket that you love....you need one.  It adds that extra detail and makes every outfit just a little bit better. I love layering my leather jackets, but I also like to wear them plain. They look great however you decide to rock them, they are a great investment because they are timeless and last for years.
 photo e6b4c52c-06bc-4ef6-9e09-577a08bfb07d_zpsa7fdc7df.jpg


 

 
Beanie:here
Pants: here
Hooded top: here
Leather Jacket: here & similar here
Boots: here
Key ring Lucky Brand(old): Similar Style here
Handbag: Lucky Brand(old): Similar Style


2 comments:

  1. I love leather jackets, and yours is so cute. Love that color!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. leather jackets are the best!!!

      Delete