Wednesday, November 5, 2014

LEOPARD LEGS

I decided to show my wild side and sport these fabulous leopard leggings. I was in a complete comfy/fun mode, so these leggings were the perfect fit for my mood. To dress it up a little I added a blazer and some of my favorite heels. Pure comfort while looking dressed up. I also suggest throwing on some converse shoes to be extra comfy.




 
Blazer True Religion(old): Similar here & here
Shirt Gap(old): Similar
Leggings: here
Shoes: here & change up the look with these


6 comments:

  1. Love these leggings! You can never go wrong with leopard print. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I agree leopard is the best!!!

      Delete
  2. Lovely leggins. I love how you jazzed it up with the blazer. Visit my blog for a chance to WIN a pair of vintage sunglasses.

    Eye See Euphoria : http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/designer-of-the-month-darylynn-ayala-macaluso-giveaway

    ReplyDelete