Monday, November 10, 2014

FAMILY TIME

We took family pictures a couple days ago and I wanted to share a couple of the pictures with you.  My sister took all the pictures and did such a great job. I love my family and I am so grateful for them, I hope you enjoy these pictures of my favorite people in the whole world!










 
My outfit-
Shirt: here
Shoes: here  & here
 
Hubby's outfit-
Shirt: here
Jeans: here & similar
Shoes:here
 
The little miss-
Vest: here
Flannel:here
Pants: here
Shoes:here
 
My handsome little man-
Yellow tee:here and on sale
under shirt: here & similar
jeans babies r us(old): love these & these
shoes: here
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love all of these! What a beautiful family.
    P.S. You seriously have the prettiest smile!! <3

    - MeYouandHayleyLarue.com

    ReplyDelete