Monday, December 1, 2014

CAMO PANTS

I hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving, I loved seeing family that I hadn't seen in quite some time.  It's always fun catching up. I also had an absolute blast black Friday shopping. I literally shopped till I dropped. I got so many great deals. Black Friday has to be one of my favorite days of the year. Today's outfit I'm wearing my fave camo pants. Camo never gets old.  For me its one of those must have pattern pieces.  If you haven't added any camo to your wardrobe I really suggest it.






 
Jacket Juicy Couture(old): Similar here
top: here
Pants: Similar
Boots: here
 

2 comments:

  1. Loving those boots! These pics are gorgeous. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting a pair of camo pants for a long time. You look amazing!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete