Monday, October 20, 2014

SWEATER WEATHER

This year I have to say October has had my favorite weather. It hasn't been too hot or too cool, its seriously been perfect. Almost everyday I take my little ones outside on a walk, or lay on a blanket and we just enjoy the beautiful weather. I hope your enjoying the amazing fall weather as well. On to today's outfit, My plaid shirt is from Target and it has the cutest elbow patches, so you can wear it layered or by itself and its so cute. I love Target they always have the cutest stuff and for such great prices. Target is my go to place for grocery shopping because I love that I can find some cute clothes while also getting my grocery shopping done. They have had the cutest baby clothes lately I'll list some of my favorite finds below.




 
Pants: Here
shoes: here & run true to size
rings: similar
 
My Target finds for my little ones, just click the picture and it will take you directly to the item.  
 

5 comments:

  1. Love your blog and this ensemble because I have a fetish for leather lol
    XO
    HTTP://www.bornfreely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so sweet, thanks for checking my blog out! I'll for sure be stopping by your blog :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, have a great weekend :)

      Delete



  3. My name is yurich jerry am from USA. i want to use this opportunity to thank my great doctor who really made my life a pleasurable one today. This great man DR.Ogboni brought my husband back to me, i had three lovely kids for my husband, about four years ago i and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me for one lady. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that mine was a small case and that i should not worry about it at all, so i asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great man email address. i was doubting if this man was the solution, so i contacted this great man and he told me what to do and i deed them all, he told me to wait for just two day and that my husband will come crawling on his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully deed what this great man asked me to do and for sure after two days i heard a knock on the door, in a great surprise i saw him on his kneels and i was speechless, when he saw me, all he did was crying and asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my heart flew away,since then i and my husband and our lovely kids are happy.that's why i want to say a big thank you to DR.Ogboni spiritual temple. This great man made me to understand that there is no problem on earth that has no solution so please if you know that you have this same problem or any problem that is similar, i will advise you to come straight to this great man. you can email him at: ogbonispelitemple@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete