Monday, October 6, 2014

FALL ADDICTIONS

This fall I have been obsessed with flannel, but not just any flannel. I like my flannel shirts to have a little something extra, like sequins, or lace to give it a more dressed up feel. Whenever fall hits I'm always obsessed with wearing cute comfy sweats. I have to say I have an addiction to sweats. I can't help it, once I got a pair of these sweats all I have thought about is getting more of them.



 


 
Top: Here
Sweats(skull sold out): Leopard print Here
Moccasins Jeffrey Campbell(sold out): Similar(splurge)Love these
Bracelet Diesel(old): Similar Style


2 comments:

  1. Love this flannel shirt!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, its for sure a favorite of mine :)

      Delete