Wednesday, October 8, 2014

FALL CARDIGANS

As much as I'm not ready for summer to be over, one of the things that makes it a little bit easier to deal with is the fact that I absolutely love to wear cardigans. This cardigan is from one of my favorite stores Bohme. They have the cutest clothes and accessories for such great prices. You have to check out all of their new fall arrivals, this sweater is on my wish list, it looks so warm and cozy. If you haven't already make sure you check out their website Bohme.com.




 
Sweater c/o Bohme I'm wearing a size Medium
Jeans: Here
Top (old):Love this one
Bracelet: Similar here


4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely cardigan! Those wedge boots are fab!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pics, very cute outfit! You have always taken the best photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so sweet thanks Cherisse I miss you, let me know next time your in town :)

      Delete