Friday, September 19, 2014

TUXEDO PANTS

I wore this outfit to my friends wedding reception last weekend and I was so excited because I love these pants and I finally fit into them again. Thanks to the 21 Day Fix I'm losing inches and some of my old clothes are fitting, best feeling ever being able to wear my pre pregnancy clothes. I'm obsessed with this necklace I scored from Nordstrom Rack on clearance, it was exactly what I have been searching for. I feel like you just need a few key pieces of jewelry and you can match them with any outfit. I already have a great silver and gold necklace so I had been searching for a black one that could match with a lot of outfits. I'm telling you guys I am loving all black and white looks lately this was the second one I wore in a week. I hope this post can give you a little outfit inspiration have a great weekend.








My look 
Pants(old): Similar Style
Shoes: MIA & Also found here
Necklace Vince Camuto(old): In love with this one & Similar
 
Bentley's look
tie shirt: here
Gingham button-up: here
 
Charlee's look
Cardigan: here & here
Lace leggings: here & Similar here
Denim ruffle bum: Similar
 
 
 

16 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous outfit! Cute pants and I love your heels too ;) you look stunning <3

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so sweet, I appreciate the comment thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Love these tuxedo pants! So chic!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so chic! I love your tuxedo pants!
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pants. I love these for a casual day or a dressier look

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much they are so comfortable too. I love them :)

      Delete
  5. oww owww you look amazing. great sporty chic look, you do it well!

    mon | http://www.monsemble.ca

    ReplyDelete