Monday, September 8, 2014

STUDDED REBECCA MINKOFF

I'm in love with this backpack, if you follow me on Instagram you already know my husband surprised me with this bag a couple of weeks ago. I have seriously wanted this backpack since I saw it on Aria, from Pretty Little Liars a few years ago. The first picture shows Aria wearing it. I seriously cannot believe I finally own my very own Rebecca Minkoff bag. I have been using this backpack as a diaper bag, because its the perfect size to take out to dinner. This outfit was from over the weekend, we went out to eat, to celebrate our anniversary and I felt like such a stylish mommy with my studded backpack/diaper bag. I hope you don't mind my crazy, fuzzy, curly hair and awesome bun. I didn't have time to do my hair by the time I got both twins ready to go. Thank you so much for checking out my blog.





Shirt Forever21(old): Similar Style
Pants like 3 years old, I'm starting to fit into my old jeans. Yahoo!Similar
Shoes Steve Madden(old): Similar
Backpack Rebecca Minkoff (sold out): In Love with this one
Headband Forever21(old): Similar

9 comments:

  1. I want this backpack that you have! So cool and functional at the same time. That necklace is beautiful too. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that backpack! It's so cool, you look great! For sure the coolest mom!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. done following you! hope you do the same! :) keep in touch

    http://glamiseverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll for sure follow you back thanks for the follow :)

      Delete
  4. Mark my words, backpacks are the new bucket bags, and this one is a beauty! What a sweet hubby you have. :)

    Megan // www.fyeahblog.com

    P.S. My blog turned 1 today so I'm giving away a Louis Vuitton clutch. Be sure to enter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my heck, I totally agree, backpacks are so fabulous!!! I'm for sure entering your contest thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  5. Congrats on this fabulous bag! So functional, too!!

    ReplyDelete