Wednesday, September 24, 2014

LEOPARD COMFORT

Happy hump day! I didn't have a camera the other day when we were out and about running errands, so we just snapped a couple of shots on my phone. Please forgive the blurriness and poor quality of the photos. I wanted to blog this outfit because I love it, I love anything leopard print of course. These are my favorite sweatpants ever, I lived in them when I was pregnant. They are Harajuku Lovers by Gwen Stefani, I absolutely love this brand and I have been so sad because it literally just disappeared and she stopped making it. I have a ton of pieces from Harajuku Lovers, and I hope one day the brand will make a come back. This outfit is perfect for running errands with the little ones, sometimes I don't like to wear my nice clothes around them because they end up covered in yogurt and baby slobber. Have a great Wednesday thanks for following.



 
Shirt(old): Almost Identical
Pants Harajuku Lovers(old): Really Similar
Sandals: Birkenstock

8 comments:

  1. Love this top!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks amazing girl :D

    ALso super nice location to take pics :D


    Happy Thursday!

    Xxx

    Lodinatt Bag Review!

    EVENT!

    JOIN MY BLOGGER NETWORK

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so sweet and I love your top. Great pictures.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures!Youve amazing teeth!
    Martina x

    www.martinasmark.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute shirt and pretty smile!

    Eye See Euphoria : http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/paparazzi-saturdays-8

    ReplyDelete