Tuesday, September 2, 2014

I'VE NEVER SEEN A SPIDER SO CUTE

I can't believe its already time to start thinking about what my kiddos are going to be for Halloween. There are so many cute options. I have to show you guys how cute these costumes are that my sister-in-law makes. She specializes in tutu's like the ones my cute baby girl is modeling below, as well as some of the cutest Disney Princess tutu's I have ever seen. She also makes desserts and cakes for any special occasion. She is one talented girl, she's like my very own Martha Stewart. You have to check out her blog here and follow her on Instagram and Facebook!






 She helped me plan my twins 1st birthday party and made their cute cake and cupcakes.
 

2 comments:

  1. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+ and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://rabeasbeautytipps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I'll check out your blog for sure :)

      Delete