Wednesday, September 17, 2014

BLACK & WHITE

I'm so excited I'm starting to fit into some of my old clothes from before my pregnancy. Granted they are a little tight, but hey I'm not complaining because I can get them on now thanks to the 21 Day Fix. I've heard that it takes 21 days to form a habit, so after I'm done with the 21 day fix I'm going to do my best to continue working out everyday and eating really clean. Today's outfit is really simple, and really comfy, you could wear this to church or out for a dinner date. I love black and white together its so classic and chic. Have a great Wednesday.







 
Shirt(old): Love this
Skirt(old): Similar
Jacket Guess(old): Really cute
Shoes: MIA
Bracelet(old): Similar
Necklace(old): Similar
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. I think your photos would look better if you didn't edit them as much. You're beautiful naturally!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been messing around with photoshop trying to blur the background, do you think I should leave the background as is? What do you recommend?

      Delete
  2. I love black and white combos and those shoes are gorgeous! Great look!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete