Monday, September 15, 2014

A WHOLE LOT OF COLOR

This is my last week of 21 Day Fix. This program is working, I'm losing inches and I'm so glad. I still have quite a ways to go until my body is where I want it to be, but every lost inch is a huge success for me. I'm excited to share my final results of how much I have lost next week. Now about today's outfit, I'm trying to enjoy every day of sunshine I can, I'm not ready for cold weather. I don't want to put away my sandals yet, so I'm wearing shorts and sandals until the weather no longer allows it. I'm obsessed with all the color happening in this outfit, it matches my personality perfectly.




Shorts: H&M
Hat Lovely Bird(sold out): In Love with this one
Shirt:H&M
Necklace: Similar
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your weight loss! I love this jacket and all its bright colors!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, its taking me forever to get the last bit of weight loss off. I am obsessed with bright colors even though we are moving into fall, I'm still gonna rock them.

      Delete
  2. congrats!! keep it up..you look great!
    jolahogg.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete