Thursday, September 18, 2014

21 DAY FIX UPDATE

I'm really happy with the 21 Day Fix program. I can't lie its been really hard to stay on top of the eating and exercising while taking care of my twins. The program works when you stick with it. I am losing inches, I think it was the key to kick-starting my weight loss. I was kind of stuck trying to get rid of the rest of my baby weight, but since starting the 21 day fix I have consistently been losing inches. One of my favorite shakeology recipes this past week has been chocolate spice, its the perfect protein shake for fall. It counts as one red container and one yellow container.

 The recipe is:
4 fluid oz. unsweetened almond milk
4 fluid oz. water
1 scoop chocolate shakeology
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
8 fluid oz. ice

No comments:

Post a Comment