Thursday, September 4, 2014

21 DAY FIX DAY 3

I'm already getting into the habit of working out everyday. I actually looked forward to it today because I know how good I feel after I get done. Day three was leg day and it was tough, I had to modify some exercises because my legs were shaking and felt like jello. I'm really looking forward to becoming more fit and have more stamina for my workouts. Following the eating plan is getting easier each day. My favorite meal to eat has been 4 slices of turkey bacon (one red container) one tomato (one green container) with watermelon (one purple container). My body feels so good eating so clean, I don't feel bloated, I have more energy. Although eating super clean and cutting your calories is hard, it really is worth it for how great you feel.

1 comment:

  1. Thats a really awesome commitment.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Participate in my giveaway to win Klairs new skincare product via Wishtrend.
    http://www.icynosure.in/2014/09/giveaway-time-with-wishtrend.html

    ReplyDelete