Monday, August 4, 2014

TAKE ME TO THE BEACH

I had so much fun taking these pictures with my cousin. I absolutely loved spending time with my family this past week, I don't get to see my cousins enough. Not only did she take pictures for me, she also helped me out big time with my twins, thanks Laur. You will notice some big smiles in these pictures because she was cracking me up. I think she has found her future career.  She kept saying "Yeah baby, that's fierce" or "oh yeah give me a sexy face." This outfit is super comfy and easy to wear, and that's exactly what I love while on vacation. You need to be comfy because you are usually out exploring the new town, and you don't want to be worried about fussing with your clothes. I really wish I could live by the beach, its so beautiful and the sound of the water is so relaxing and almost cures any feelings of stress or worry for me. I hope everyone had a great weekend and was able to relax and let loose.
 


 
Sweater:Roxy 
Skirt: Free People Color(Rust)
White top: Down East Basics 
Sunglasses: American Eagle
Necklace Forever21(old): Similar Style
Left hand ring: Jennifer Meyer 
Right hand ring Lucky Brand(old) 
 

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun! Love the maxi skirt.
    Also, thanks for checking out your nomination! ♥

    ♥ http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, your a sweetie!

      Delete
  2. Love these photos! So fun shooting with someone who makes you laugh :-)

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely stunning! love it.
    www.kissthechic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your such a sweetheart, thanks so much!

      Delete
  4. Such darling photos! And I'm with you, I think if I lived at the beach I'd never go a day without being giddy! ;) Xo, Alison

    www.simplyfairbyalisonjeanine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The beach is truly the best, thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  5. You look beautiful! This outfit is really perfect! I'm in love with that maxi skirt!
    And I also love the location:)
    Have a lovely day, kisses
    Christine G ♥

    ReplyDelete