Friday, August 15, 2014

SUMMER TO FALL TRANSITION

I can't believe I'm posting about transitioning to fall clothes. Where the heck did the summer go? I feel like it just started, and now its almost over. I'm so sad, summer is definitely my favorite time of year. I love the warm weather and how beautiful it is outside. For today's post I wanted to give you some ideas on how to take what your already wearing and make it work for fall weather.  In the first few photos I show how I have been styling one of my favorite dresses this summer. The second group of photos I wanted to show how you can wear the same dress for the upcoming fall weather.

I have a few styling tricks when it comes to transitioning into fall-
  • Add a scarf
  • Add a pair of tights under your dress/skirt/shorts
  • Add a jacket
  • Throw on a sweater
  • Wear boots or booties with a dress/skirt
  What's your favorite summer-to-fall transitional styling trick?


 

Transitional look for Fall
 



Summer Look 
Gray Dress H&M (sold out online): Similar Style
Black Wedge Sandals: BCBG
Necklace: Forever 21
Bracelet: Similar
 
Fall Look
Faux Leather Jacket: Express
Scarf Old Navy(old): Love this one
Booties(old): Obsessed with these & these
 
 

 

8 comments:

  1. Great style! You look lovely

    http://bellemelange.net/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips here! I love those fall boots and the scarf.

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great transition advice.
    Love the healed booties, so adorable!

    ♥ http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete