Friday, August 1, 2014

SEEING SPOTS

Oh hello Friday, I have definitely missed you! Today's outfit is definitely one of my favorites I have posted. I'm obsessed with leopard print, maxi dresses, and cardigans so this is perfection for what I like to wear. This look is pure comfort and has a little sass, which is perfect for a weekend date. I hope you get a little weekend outfit inspiration from it. Thanks so much for following I really appreciate all your sweet comments and support. Have a great weekend.



 
Dress MinkPink(old): I found one on Ebay & Similar Style
Cardigan Urban Outfitters(old): Similar &Similar
Shoes: BCBG
Bracelet Diesel(old): Similar Style & I have seen cute ones at Nordstrom Rack recently
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the dress, and the leopard print. It's a lot
    nicer than some leopard prints that can run a little tacky.
    Great post!

    ♥ http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I agree not all leopard print is cute, but when you find the right one its amazing :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete