Friday, August 22, 2014

RUNNING ERRANDS

I haven't been this excited for Friday, since last Friday! Seriously though I'm so excited its the weekend. Today's outfit is an everyday outfit I wear to run errands with the babies. Its definitely simple, just a pair of jeans and a tee. I always add something special to any outfit with my shoes. I like original and funky shoes, that add that extra something to a plain outfit. Since I have had my twins you will definitely see me without makeup more than with it, so in this post you will notice I'm not even wearing lip gloss, and I'm rocking my hair from yesterday. This is plain old me that didn't have time to get ready before we had to run errands. Plus if I'm not really going anywhere that special I hate to waste makeup, its too expensive.

I really want to start doing giveaways, what is everyone interested in winning. Hair product, accessories(scarves, jewelry), makeup? Comment below and let me know, have a great weekend.






jeans Gap(old): Similar
Bracelet Diesel(old): Similar Style

8 comments:

  1. your boots are gorgeous!!!

    Keep in touch
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I'm in love with them :)

      Delete
  2. I love the sporty feel of this top and your boots are super cute! x

    http://www.thestylemma.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/oxblood.html
    Twitter: @thestylemma
    Instagram: @thestylemma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll check out your blog for sure!

      Delete
  3. Love the boots!! Where was this picture taken? It looks like its close to where our house it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tee!! I followed you on GFC and would love for you to follow me back! Let me know on my blog once you've followed me so I can follow you on Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete