Friday, August 29, 2014

FALL FOR FLANNEL

Today is a great look for cool summer nights and for the upcoming fall, I love comfy flannel tops and this one has stretch in it too so I can move freely in it. I'm obsessed with these jeans they are seriously like pajamas they are pull on with an elastic waist and stretchy. What more could a girl want?! I hope you have a great weekend!




Top Free People(old): Similar & Similar Style
Pants: Free People 
Shoes:BCBG
Sunglasses: American Eagle
Necklace (old): Similar
Bracelet(old): Similar
 
 

10 comments:

  1. I love your shirt :)

    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Casual Look

    FOLLOW MY BLOG / Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fall look! I really love the flared jeans.

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great casual look
    thank for comment and follow my blog
    following <3


    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete