Wednesday, August 13, 2014

FAMILY PICTURE DAY

My brother and his family are in town, we usually only get to see them once a year, I hate not having my whole family close by. I really miss them. While they are here we decided we better get family pictures done. I know I'm not the only one that can never decide what to wear for family pictures. Its so hard to not be too matchy matchy with everyone else, but at the same time kind of match the rest of the family. I finally decided on this floral top because it has lots of different colors, so I figured it would easily go with the whatever the rest of my family showed up in. I kept it pretty casual by wearing some jeans and a simple sandal, with really simple jewelry. I hope you like it. Thanks for following, I really appreciate all the sweet comments!


 

 

Jeans: Paige Denim
Shoes Kenneth Cole(old): Similar & Almost Identical
Bracelet TjMaxx: Similar Style
Ring Forever21(old): Love these & Similar 
Necklace TjMaxx(old): Similar

2 comments:

  1. Cute floral shirt, I love your hair!!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I'm loving florals so much this summer! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete