Wednesday, August 27, 2014

BLACK & WHITE

Although I'm excited to dress for fall with scarves, booties, and jackets. I'm really going to miss just throwing on a kimono, they have been my favorite thing to wear this summer. Not that I won't be able to wear them in the fall and winter, but definitely not by themselves once the cold weather kicks in. I just want to share my experience with the fit of kimonos for me, normally I wear a medium in shirts and every kimono I have is an x-small or a small. They definitely run big so if you are looking to purchase one I would for sure size down. This is totally off topic but my cute baby boy gets his helmet off in two days. I think I'm more excited than he is, it really doesn't seem to bother him. I can't wait to kiss his head and snuggle him without his helmet. Happy Wednesday, thanks for reading my blog.







Kimono Forever21(old): Similar & Love this Free People Kimono
White tank: Threads 4 Thought
Shoes: BCBG also Available here & Here
Sunglasses Steve Madden(old): Similar
Necklace (old): Similar
Bracelet: Similar
 

12 comments:

  1. This kimono is so pretty! Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster award which is on my blog today. Please come by and check it out. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I did the Liebster award a couple of weeks ago. Thanks again for the nomination. :) Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. You're gorgeous! Love your look, the gently ripped jeans are great!

    www.enduringethereal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very pretty kimono! you look great! love the look..
    by the way, maybe we can follow each other..? I will follow you soon after you follow me, just let me know ;)
    http://glamiseverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post
    would you like follow each other?
    i'll follow back after that

    glad visit here ;)
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally loving this look. great little kimono

    mon | http://www.monsemble.ca

    ReplyDelete