Monday, August 11, 2014

ALL BLACK RUFFLE

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Things have been crazy here! We had a flash flood and our house got flooded, so I have been MIA in the online world. These pictures were from my vacation a couple weeks ago. This was really hard for me to take pictures in my swimming suit, but I'm sick of feeling self conscious and I'm trying to rock the body I have and be happy just the way I am. This is the first one piece I have ever owned, and I really love it. It was inexpensive and was the most flattering one that I could find. I hope one day I can get back into a two piece suit and feel confident. I'm really working hard to get back to my pre-baby body, its a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. I'm so jealous of those girls that have a baby and one week later they are back in their old jeans. Sorry for all the body talk but its been really hard for me to feel confident after being pregnant, I'm definitely trying to stay positive and love me for me. I have to remind myself that I created two perfect little babies at the same time, and my body is amazing for doing that. I wouldn't trade my twins for the world and I am so grateful for them, so even if I never get my pre-pregnancy body back they are so worth it. If you take one thing from this post, remember to love yourself just the way you are!







Swimsuit: Down East (sold out online, check your local store)Similar Style & Love this
Denim Shorts American Eagle(found at Down East): Similar
Flip Flops Roxy(last year): Similar Style
Sunglasses Juicy Couture via TJ Maxx: Love these & these

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful !
    xx

    http://cendrityss.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand about the body talk. I do the same thing. We all need to remember to love ourselves just the way we are. Thanks for reminding me. I absolutely love this suit and kimono. The color of the kimono is stunning on you!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, your too sweet to me!!!

      Delete