Monday, September 1, 2014

21 DAY FIX

I'm starting Beach Body's 21 Day Fix today and I'm really excited! I have taken my measurements, weighed myself, and I snapped my before pictures. When I got my box in the mail I tore that bad boy open… I have been looking forward to getting the food containers and learning to meal plan since I found out about the 21 Day Fix. Ever since getting pregnant with my twins it's been really hard to stay on top of my health and fitness. So needless to say, I am really excited to try a program where I don't have to count calories, or try and guess how much I need from each food group per day. I know I will be able to fit the workouts into my day because they are only 30 minutes long. My plan is to do the workout while my twins take their morning nap. Make sure your following my weight loss journey on Instagram and Facebook.

21 Day Fix program c/o BeachBody

3 comments: