Monday, July 21, 2014

THE PERFECT BABY CARRIER

I'm in love with my baby carrier so I just had to share it with you guys. If you have a little one, or two, you need to get a hotsling. It's hands-free and easy to use, so you can hold your little one and do the laundry or any other items that need to get done. I love that its adjustable so you can use it from when they are little babies to when they are toddlers. You can use the hotsling in several different positions, and they are really comfortable to wear. I cannot say enough good things about this sling. It's stylish and very well made. It's worth every penny to be able to carry my babies comfortably and hands free! They have a bunch of cute fabrics to choose from so make sure to check them out here ! You will be so glad that you did. Have a great Monday!




 
Sling c/o
 




2 comments:

  1. Love the carrier!! I will have to keep it in mind when I have a little one someday! You look so cute with it on, especially your adorable kid accessory inside! :)
    -Bridgette
    http://bridgettenicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, your so sweet!!! You will for sure want one when you have a lil one!

      Delete