Wednesday, July 30, 2014

SHADES OF BLUE

I don't know about you guys, but all I want to wear this summer is maxi dresses. They are loose fitting, and allow a little breeze in to keep you cool. I love this dress so much, there are so many different ways to style it. See how else I styled it by clicking here. A great denim jacket can go with anything. If you don't already own a great denim jacket, I strongly suggest investing in one. I scored these sandals at TJ Maxx and I wear them all the time, I love the beaded detail they are just perfect for summer. Happy Wednesday we are halfway through the work week!



 
Dress J Crew(sold out): Almost Identical  & Similar
Jacket Gap(old):Similar & Similar
Sandals: Steve Madden
Necklace Lucky Brand: Similar
Bracelet Diesel(old): Similar Style &In love with this one
 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos and your outfit is so stylish and chic. Love the denim jacket. Btw, Loving your sweet smile too.
    http://blogthebutterfly.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a sweet comment, thank you so much :)

      Delete
  2. Love this cobalt maxi and those sandals are super cute!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm obsessed with these sandals, I was so excited when I saw them at Tj Maxx.

      Delete
  3. That maxi dress is just beautiful on you! I really love it and those sandals...Swooning over them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh your too sweet, thank you so so much!

      Delete