Wednesday, July 23, 2014

LEOPARD DRESS


If you have been following my blog at all, you know how much I love leopard print! When I'm out shopping, it just catches my eye. I can't help it, it just calls my name. When I wear it I feel sexy and girly! In my world of fashion, leopard print never goes out of style, I have leopard print pieces that I have had for years and I still wear them quite often. This dress is at least two years old and I still love it. If you don't have anything leopard print, get out there and find some and get your sexy on!!!

Dress(old): In Love with this dress & This
Hat(old): Similar 
Sweater(old): Similar 
Shoes:MIA 
Purse Lucky Brand(old): Similar


10 comments:

  1. Such a fun, bright dress!

    Heid D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, I really appreciate your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You makeup is flawless and I love that hat! You can never go wrong with a red dress. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet, thanks for always commenting! I hope you have a great weekend. :)

      Delete
  4. Love your bag. Simple but stylish and classic.
    http://www.mayadaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I have been using this bag for like 3 years I just love it!

      Delete
  5. i love leopard print in different colors (like this dress!) i'm definitely drawn to the pattern too.

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you are so sweet :) Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  6. I love leopard print! It's sexy and chic and it practically goes with everything! You look great :)
    Obsessed Fashion Blog
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. THE HAT.
    It's too adorable. (Not ignoring your leopard love or anything lol)
    -Alexandria Kingly

    ReplyDelete