Monday, July 28, 2014

I HEART YOU JEFFERY CAMPBELL

I'm so obsessed with my new shoes. I have a feeling you will be seeing a lot of them, they go with everything. They are my favorite brand Jeffery Campbell. I seriously feel like he designs shoes specifically geared toward my style. His shoes are a little on the pricey side but the comfort, and amazing styles make up for it. There is nothing better than a new pair of Jeffery Campbell's. Can I just say I love loose clothes right now, they have helped me stay cool in this crazy heat. I hate having tight clothes on and feeling all sweaty, and sticky. Thanks for stopping by and have a great start to your week!




Cardigan/Kimono TJ Maxx find(old): Almost Exact
Shorts H&M: longer version here ,here both are on sale under $20
Bracelet Diesel(old):In love with this & this
Ring Old Navy(old): Almost Identical
Shoes:Jeffrey Campbell I used code (retailme) for %10 off 

No comments:

Post a Comment