Friday, July 18, 2014

HAIR INSPIRATION

I absolutely love hair, I love everything about it. I love that you can change your entire look just by changing your part, or adding a little twist. Changing your hair is so much fun because its not permanent you can switch it up, without making a total commitment. If your hair is long, you can pin it up and style it so it looks like you cut your hair. If your hair is short, you can clip is some extensions and you have long luscious locks. Below are some of my favorite hairstyles lately. I hope you can get a little inspiration and maybe try them out on your own hair. Have a fabulous weekend, and thanks for stopping by.

 




 
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally an advocate for hair changes! Especially when it comes to color. I've gone from black, brunette, red, and now blonde lol. It's just so fun experimenting with hair. :)

    meyouandhayleylarue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am all about changing your hair up to I have had every color possible, its so fun! Thanks for the comment! I'm following you on Google, Facebook, and Instagram, if you want to follow back that would be awesome!!!!

      Delete