Friday, July 11, 2014

FLORAL KIMONO

I love flowers whether its a bouquet or a garden. Put them in my clothes, and I'm one happy girl.I love the femininity of floral prints. Florals are everywhere this summer and I am all about them. Since this print is so bold I kept my hair simple and my makeup really natural, then I  just paired the outfit with some fun sandals.  Floral trends just like a garden, pop up every spring and summer, and I couldn't be happier about it. I wish flowers were blooming all year round, they just make me smile. Have a great weekend!



 
Pants(old): Similar
Kimono:Roxy
Sandals(old): Love these also Here
Necklace: Lucky Brand
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous floral print, love it with your pink jeans!

    ♥ http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want folow each other via bloglovin? Let me know.♥ Link: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, I need to download the app again I accidently erased it, but once I do I'll follow you :)

      Delete