Wednesday, July 9, 2014

WEDNESDAY WISHLIST

Accessory Love




 Monday I started my journey of losing my baby weight. I started working out and I have been planning my meals. Can I just say holy cow it is so hard to get back in the habit, and my cravings are through the roof. Does anyone else have the same struggle with getting back in shape, starting is the hardest part so I'm sticking with it and I just have to trust the process. I wish I could have a personal chef and a personal trainer, can you imagine how much easier it would be to stick with losing weight if you had all that help! Now onto my other wishes I have been dreaming of lately, clothes, clothes and more clothes. I have found so many cute things that I wish I could add to my closet! Maybe one day hopefully sooner than later. Have a great Wednesday!


 

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with the baby weight be gone journey, Juliet!
    Those sunglasses are sooo cute.. I'm a sunglass junkie.

    ♥ http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I need all the luck and help I can get!!! ;) I seriously love sunglasses too!!! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the love on my blog, I really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  3. I am loving that black hat! Thanks for all these great picks.

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so sweet thanks for all your support :)

      Delete