Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A REAL LIFE SHOE TREE

My dream has come true, shoes do grow on trees, or at least this one!!! I wish I had my very own shoe tree full of Steve Madden and Jeffrey Campbell shoes, wouldn't that be a dream. In the very last picture of this post you have to check out the tree full of shoes, I thought it was the coolest thing ever, I had to get my picture with it. I have decided maxi dresses are my summer staple,  not only are they very comfortable and easy to wear, they are perfect for a hot day, if you don't have any maxi dresses you have got to get one. I hope your all having a great week!
 




 
Cardigan Urban Outfitters(old): Similar
Dress: Forever 21
Sandals BC Shoes(old):
Sunglasses: American Eagle

 

4 comments:

  1. I adore the print on your maxi dress. So pretty! I would also love a shoe tree of Steve Madden and Jeffrey Campbell. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tree of shoes would be awesome! I love the maxi dress :)
    Obsessed Fashion Blog
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that maxi, and the print. It looks so nice on you Juliet!

    ♥ http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete