Wednesday, June 4, 2014

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SUMMER SCENT?

Summer Scents

 


What perfumes are you loving right now? My top three perfumes that I have been wearing are the Juicy Couture Noir, Ralph Lauren Big Pony Collection #2, and DKNY Be Delicious. Call me crazy, but I switch up the scents I like to wear depending on the time of year. These three scents are the perfect choices for summertime, they are light and fruity and just remind me of summer. If you don't own at least one of these you have to try them out, you will be smelling all sorts of delicious with any one of them. Sometimes if I'm not sure I love the scent on me I like to try the travel size first, plus I like to put these in my purse so I can freshen up when I'm out and about. The links for the littles are right here. 1, 2, 3 Below are the scent descriptions straight from Sephora.com.

1. Juicy Couture Noir-  This scent highlights the succulent ripe berry notes and gourmand accents, while adding a juicy touch of honeysuckle and a sultry hint of sandalwood.

2. Ralph Lauren Big Pony Collection #2- This Sensual Fragrance is a “floriental fruity” scent with the key ingredients of cranberry and tonka mousse.

3. DKNY Be Delicious- This juicy fragrance combines the scent of apple with a sophisticated blend of exotic flowers and sensual woods.

Let me know what your favorites are because I love trying new perfumes!




 

14 comments:

  1. Juicy couture noir smells really good! xx

    thegirlandtherobot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just know Be Delicious and I like it. My favorite summer scent is Creed's Spring Flower. Despite the name it's perfect for the summer :)

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm for sure gonna check that one out, thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  3. I use Escada Moon Sparkle.. and Im into perfumes lately. I'd definitely wanna try some!!

    http://everybodyssunshine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally going to check out the escada thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  4. I use Vera Wang Love Struck! It's my go to scent! I also love Daisy by Marc Jacobs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Daisy by Marc Jacobs, that's on my list to purchase :) Thanks for the comment!!

      Delete
  5. I love the Marc Jacobs Sunshine for Summer. It is my all time favorite cologne and it is really hard to find tho. And I also like the Marc Jacobs Daisy..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment and I will for sure be smelling these next time I'm at the mall :)

      Delete
  6. Dolce and Gabbana......The One! My personal favorite, also is floral scent.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've smelled that and I love it :) Great choice, thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  7. OMG Love them. My favorite is DKNY.
    Adorable post
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    The Indian Savage Diary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the comment!!!

    ReplyDelete